Research and Analysis
Timely and accurate information on the size of our labor market and the job growth in our industries is at the heart of what we do for the state of Indiana. We provide the latest, most detailed public data on job growth and unemployment trends. We are the official source of labor market information for the state of Indiana.
Current LMI Research and News
Workforce Information Grant Performance Report
View the latest infographics and visualizations exploring Indiana data.
Each month, the Research and Analysis division reports their findings to the Commissioner. The briefing documents presented are archived here.
The Management Performance Hub (MPH) takes data already being collected by the state and develops new ways to make it useful. Agencies are coming together united by a need to get more intelligence out of data they already collect or use.
View replays of the webinars conducted by the Research and Analysis team.
Annual Economic Analysis
- Program Year 2022 (released Oct. 2023)
- Program Year 2021 (released Oct. 2022)
- Program Year 2020 (released Oct. 2021)
- Program Year 2019 (released Oct. 2020)
- Program Year 2018 (released Oct. 2019)
- Program Year 2017 (released Oct. 2018)
- Program Year 2016 (released Oct. 2017)
- Program Year 2015 (released Oct. 2016)
- Program Year 2014 (released Oct. 2015)
- Program Year 2013 (released Oct. 2014)
The labor market information offices, state workforce investment boards, and other research institutions in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio collaborated to analyze issues related to the restructuring of the auto industry in the tri-state area. The consortium analyzed the specific nature of the auto industry transformation and the skills relevant to efficient and renewable vehicle technologies and other career opportunities in the green economy. It was funded by the U.S. Employment and Training Administration.
Other States' LMI Websites
Click on a state in the map below to visit the LMI website for that state.