Select a Data Series
- Unemployment Rates: Monthly estimates of the labor force, employment, unemployment and unemployment rate.
Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on employment estimates (Guidance from the BLS)
- Quarterly Unemployment Insurance Claimant Profiles: Statistics about unemployment claimants at the regional level, including occupation, education and age.
- Weekly Unemployment Insurance Claims: Statistics on initial and continued unemployment claims at the county and regional level.
- Current WARN Notices: The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act requires employers to provide 60 days notice in advance of plant closings and covered mass layoffs.
- Mass Layoff Statistics (MLS): Major job cutbacks, using data from each state's unemployment insurance database. (Discontinued in 2013.)