- Completers Data: These data from the National Center for Education Statistics describes the number of people completing postsecondary educational programs at colleges and universities in a selected geographic area.
- Educational Attainment: These data report the percentage of adults with a high school degree or higher, as well as those with a bachelor's degree or higher.
- High Wage/High Demand Occupations: Occupations that pay higher than the state median wage and are expected to grow, along with education/training requirements.
- Hoosier Hot Jobs: The 50 fastest growing, high-wage jobs of tomorrow for Indiana and its regions that can be filtered by education level.
- License Lookup: Provides a listing of occupations with the associated Indiana licensing requirements.