- Career Guides: Information regarding job opportunities, employment prospects and the associated educational requirements.
- High Wage/High Demand Occupations: Occupations that pay higher than the state median wage and are expected to grow, along with education/training requirements.
- Hoosier Hot Jobs: The 50 fastest growing, high-wage jobs of tomorrow for Indiana and its regions.
- Jobs and Wages (OES): These data from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey report occupation and wage data by industry.
- License Lookup: Provides a listing of occupations with the associated Indiana licensing requirements.
- Occupational Projections: Estimates of current and projected industry employment for a 2-year (short-term) or 10-year (long-term) projections period from the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- Projected Jobs by Industry: Occupational staffing patterns from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey organized by industry.
- Skills in Demand: A ranking of the top job skills required by employers registered and submitting job orders in the Indiana Department of Workforce Development's Indiana Career Connect system.
- Virtual Career Counselor: Estimate the preparation time required to transition from one occupation to another.