- Current Employment Statistics (CES): Current establishment employment survey data released monthly by the Indiana Department of Workforce Development (IDWD) and Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
- Industry Projections: Estimates of current and projected industry employment for a 10-year projections period from the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- Local Employment Dynamics (LED): Information about local labor market conditions, including job creation, wages, worker turnover and commuting patterns.
- Projected Jobs by Industry: Occupational staffing patterns from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey organized by industry.
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW): A quarterly count of employment and wages by industry from IDWD and BLS.
- Career and Cluster Videos: These videos show the types of work people do in nearly 550 careers, organized by the 16 career clusters recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (Career One Stop).