Income and Wages
- Government Transfer Payments: This component of personal income includes retirement and disability insurance benefits, medical benefits (mainly Medicare and Medicaid), income maintenance benefits, unemployment insurance compensation and other government payments.
- Jobs and Wages (OES): These data from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey report occupation and wage data by industry.
- Per Capita Personal Income: These data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) provide income per person.
- Personal Income: This BEA data set includes all income received by individuals living in an area.
- Wage Demand: The Department of Workforce Development's Indiana Career Connect matches job applicants looking for work with employers looking for new employees. This data set provides the number of applicants registered in the system, as well as the annual and median wages that the applicants expect to be paid.